Very Serious

Friday, May 6, 2011

Swollen Summer: A Playlist.



Swollen Summer: a playlist.

In an effort to satisfy most of our summer munchies, I won’t be doing a review. I figured it’s only appropriate to send out a kick ass playlist of my favorite summer tunes. Please note RAC, because I’d really love to spread the word about them (The Remix Artist Collective). I heard these DJs a couple years ago through stereogum and I can’t get enough. They have consistently put out some of the best remixes I’ve ever heard, which can be found and downloaded here: http://remixartistcollective.com/

Enjoy, rascals.


DELOREAN - STAY CLOSE (RAC REMIX)
RAC VOL 2 by RAC

FOSTER THE PEOPLE - HOUDINI (RAC REMIX)

RAC -- Houdini RAC Remix by Jenniferlouiselyon

RADIOHEAD - NUDE (RAC REMIX)

RAC Portfolio by RAC

LYKKE LI - I FOLLOW RIVERS

I Follow Rivers by LykkeLi

THE PAINS OF BEING PURE AT HEART - BELONG

The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Belong by Slumberland Records

VIRTUAL BOY - LOST TREASURE

Virtual Boy - Lost Treasure by Madison House

SAINTSENECA - GOD BONES

God Bones by paperbrigade

BON IVER - THE WOLVES (ACT I AND II)

Bon Iver - The Wolves (Act I and II) by firarland

DOG IS DEAD - GLOCKENSPIEL SONG

Dog Is Dead - Glockenspiel Song by charmfactory

DOG IS DEAD - RIVER JORDAN

Dog Is Dead - River Jordan by The Wounded Jukebox

one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment